We usually assign one maid per house or a team of two or more maids per house. If your regular maid is ill or on vacation, we will assign a replacement maid who will clean your house as scheduled without further notice. The substitute maid will get a printout of instructions regarding cleaning your house. If you would like to be informed about changes in staff due to illness or vacation, please contact our office and we will make sure that you will be notified if such issues arise.
Typically, we provide all cleaning materials and equipment necessary to clean your house; however, we do not provide special cleaners such as stainless steel cleaner or marble cleaner.
Most of our supplies are environmentally friendly, but we also have some conventional cleaners which are used, if needed.
We use only the highest quality equipment and supplies.
- MIELE vacuums - said to be "Forever better vacuum cleaners". Miele vacuums consistently rank at the top in reviews ranging from quality and style to performance and function. Miele vacuums have a multi-stage system of filtration, which prevents almost all dust and common allergens from re-entering the air. Attention to detail and stringent testing methods describe this brand. Miele is based in Germany and has been building quality vacuum cleaners since 1927.
- Ultimate MiraFiber Cloths - the most effective cleaning and polishing cloth on the market. The fibers of the Ultimate Cloth are processed in such a way that they are able to grab and hold dirt, dust and grime. MiraFiber cloths are tough on dirt, yet gentle enough that a clean cloth will not scratch or damage any surface. The Ultimate Cloth with the exclusive MiraFiber© Technology holds seven times its weight in dirt, grime and liquid. Each fiber in the cloth is 200 times finer than a human hair! (This is the secret of the MiraFiber© incredible cleaning ability.) Open spaces between fibers hold dust, dirt and oil until washed away with mild soap or detergent. Spaces also allow large amounts of moisture to be collected into the cloths making them very absorbent. These same spaces allow for quicker drying time eliminating much of the bacterial growth found in slow drying cloths.
- Micro-Magic Mop - made from high-grade microfiber, the Micro-Magic Mop does not leave streaks or water spots. Floors washed with the Micro-Magic Mop dry instantly, leaving the floor clean and shiny.
Yes, you have full control over your maid´s routine. Please remember that the cleaning lady who cleans your house has a specific time assigned to your house. For example, if you schedule a 4-hour appointment, she will stay full four hours in your house and accommodate any cleaning requests she can fit within that time. If she cannot fit all your requests in the time provided, we will contact you and discuss further options.
Typical cleaning routine includes:
- Thorough cleaning of all the bathrooms.
- Vacuuming of all carpets, floors and area rugs.
- Washing of all floors. Please note - Wood floors are wiped with a slightly damp mop with hot water. If you prefer a different method, please call us and we will clean your floors according to your instructions.
- Dusting of all surfaces (except for collectibles, insides of cabinets and items out of reach)
Thorough cleaning of the kitchen including:
- Wiping cabinet doors
- Cleaning the countertops, stovetop and top of the fridge
- Cleaning and disinfecting the sink
- Cleaning inside and outside of the microwave and toaster
We also clean baseboards, shutters and blinds, as time permits.
For details please see our Services Page.
If you have any other questions regarding our maid services, please do not hesitate to call us at: 905-567-1199.Back