Moving is stressful and, whether you are a seasoned mover or new to the game, there are many twists and turns in the process that can quickly become overwhelming. However, one thing you shouldn’t have to worry about is cleaning your old house, condo, or apartment after you are all ready and packed to move on. A quick fix to this problem is hiring a cleaning service to get the job done for you in half the time!
Don’t know where to start? When it comes to move-in or move-out cleaning, Sunrise Cleaning is there to brighten your day! From a staging clean or open house clean to your move-out or move-in clean, we will be there for you to care for your needs throughout your entire moving process.
With years of experience in residential and commercial cleaning throughout Ontario, Sunrise Cleaning are the experts for you when you’re ready to move.
Selling your house?
When it’s time to sell, hire a professional cleaning service to make your home sparkle. When your home is clean, not only will it sell faster, but it is statistically proven that you will sell for more money. Polished interiors show potential buyers how much you loved and cared for your residence and it makes them want to love it too! Besides, as the saying goes, “A clean home is a happy home!”
Many realtors find it advantageous to hire a cleaning service for staging and open house showings. First impressions guarantee interest, especially when a buyer walks into a fresh smelling entryway. Make the first impression of your potential homebuyer: “I can live here”.
Why Cleaning Services are Necessary When Moving
No matter you how much pre-planning or checklists you have prepared to get your move right, at the end, you still have an ugly mess to contend with. Moving is hard work! Why not lessen the burden and hire a reputable cleaning service to finish the ugly task of cleaning carpets, dust balls, handprints, and food spills, among other things.
Here is a list of standard jobs many cleaning companies offer in terms of move-in or move-out cleaning. But, of course, if there is something not on the list, your cleaning professional will be happy to tailor to your demands. Remember, it is better to have your home empty to fully reap the benefits of the move-out clean.
Popular cleaning services include:
- Complete bathroom and kitchen scrub down
- Cupboards facia wiped
- Floors washed
- Carpets vacuumed
- Wipe down of molding, light fixtures, baseboards, window sills, etc.
Reasons to Hire a Cleaning Service When Moving
While there are many reasons to hire a cleaning service to help make your move quick, easy, and stress-free, these are just a few to consider when deciding whether you want to go professional or do-it-yourself:
- Ease of mind knowing the job has been done right.Let the experts practice their skills. Professional cleaning companies train their employees in the art of cleanliness, providing each person with extensive knowledge about cleaning products, safety, chemical storage, and sanitizing. Additionally, staff learn how to be quick and efficient, learning trade secrets.
- Delegate to get the job done fast.Tacking on cleaning duties to an already busy schedule can create tension and unhappiness when moving. Why not take one thing off your to-do list and delegate the task of cleaning to a professional service? The job will get done in half the time and it is one less thing for you to worry about.
- Create an inviting environment and build good rapport in the real estate community (it’s common courtesy!).Real estate agents are often left to sell and contend with homes that are jam-packed with stuff. During open houses, they try to present these homes in the best light, often failing. However, the best agents know that hiring a cleaning professional to stage an open house is money well invested. A house cleaned and staged is a house that sells faster and for above the listed price. As well, when you leave a clean home for the new owners, it reflects well on your character and how you conduct business. With a good rapport, realtors and homeowners alike will be happy to work with you for years to come.
- Keep focused.Everyone loves a clean house, but no one likes to clean. There are many distractions that turn a couple of hours of housework into a whole day of work. Stop wasting time. A cleaning professional specializes in getting the cleaning done efficiently and quickly. In no time at all your home will sparkle with everything in its place. And just think, you can be distracted by other things that you enjoy more.
- Make your checklist.Checklists are very important. They ensure that you get the job done in a sequential order that makes sense. Think about what cleaning jobs you want to tackle during the selling, move-out, post-move, and move-in stages, while creating a separate list of jobs for your professional cleaning company.
Make a room-to-room list of items that will need a thorough cleaning. Some areas will need more cleaning than others. Be mindful that kitchens and bathrooms will be the last to clean because they will be used throughout all stages. Don’t forget to clean ceilings, walls, cupboards, and wallboards first, leaving the floors last.
It’s best to leave the hardest jobs for the experts. Remember that moving is time-consuming and tiring. It is a continuous job for a long period of time. Hiring a reputable cleaning company will give you much needed help and will keep your spirits high. Their help will keep you focused on other aspects of the move.
Whether you are moving in, or moving out, hiring a professional cleaning service is a necessity to help you get the job done fast.
We are a locally owned and operated professional cleaning company that has been providing excellent customer service to the residents of Oakville and Mississauga for almost 20 years. We take great pride in what we do, specializing in all types of cleaning services. At Sunrise Cleaning, we love to clean and it shows! Call us at 905-567-1199 or visit our website for more information, or to talk with one of our seasoned professionals.